Mangesh is one of the top distributors in India. He was the only Indian that came to US for 4Life's convention last year. It was fun to see him again!
We had a big distributor meeting on Saturday November 15. All the ladies in the office, except Sheeba, dressed in Sari's. I was dressed in typical Indian dress, but not a Sari because it shows your stomach. Anyway, we had this big meeting with distributors and it was a really good time. We got to see 75- year-old Indian men dance up on stage! It was hilarious to watch them! I should have gotten a video, but I didn't sorry :(. All the distributors were so excited! It really makes all the work that goes on internally worth it, when you see what an effect it has on people's lives. For those who don't know, we are working for network marketing company. Bringing network marketing into India really gives hope for some of the people who are in poverty and really bad living situations. The opportunity is incredible for them and really lifts their spirits! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
You look great! I was so excited to see new pictures. Sounds like you are getting along well. The time has flown for me since you've been gone. We'd love to see you when you get back. Happy Thanksgiving...are you finding anything to eat there?
Post a Comment