Monday, November 3, 2008

Hotel Living

Yes, this is our laundry, neatly pressed with tissue paper! We had the hotel do our laundry because they don't really have laundromats here. We asked the people in the office if they knew of a place we could go, but they returned that question with a question, "well are you more worried about price or quality?" I simply said well I want my clothes clean and returned back similar to how I brought them. They said, "Well, Ma'am, you should do it at the hotel then." Dave and I thought, well ok then, I guess we'll try the hotel. Surprise, surprise the hotel is so expensive! So now, I might be hand-washing all of my clothes! Although the hotel is expensive, they did such a fanastic job!



Look!!! Dave's shirts all look brand new! Fresh out of the package!
Well it actually might be cheaper to just buy new ones!


No comments: