A little about Trevor....
We put him in gymnastics! He loves it! We started last week, his teacher's name is Coach Amber. When Dave told him her name, Dave thought he said "Cojamber". It was cute. Trevor calls it "nastics". He asked me every morning last week if we were going to nastics, I told him we only go on Tuesday and he sadly says Okay, in a very disappointed voice. But we went for the second time today and he was so excited that we went about 15 minutes early because he could not wait any longer. The first week was little rough, learning how to listen to his teacher and figuring out how to take turns and go in order. He did much better today and stayed with his class most of the time. The first week, he was just so excited about all the slides, mats to jump on, and rings to swing on that he would sit and listen for about 30 seconds then get distracted and sprint across the room because he saw something that looked like fun. I have yet to get pictures of gymnastics but it will happen. I just have to hold Logan and help Trevor do all of the stuff, so a camera hasn't happened yet, but I am sure pictures or video will come at some point.
He no longer loves me to take pictures of him. As you can tell in this picture, the "mom seriously look, I don't need my picture taken." And I just had to take a picture of him sitting naked, leg crossed over, and relaxing back to enjoy a treat and a movie.
This is a typical scene at our house since Christmas. He absolutely loves his new monster trucks and monster truck slide and his new train track. He plays with both of them constantly, every day.
We had an accident a couple weeks ago...Trevor was running (of course) into his room and slipped and hit the bed frame with his head. I thought for sure it would be worse, but it just took off the first layer of skin and was bleeding a little.
This isn't the greatest picture, but that is the layer of skin on the bed skirt of his bed. I couldn't believe the whole thing was there completely in tact.
Trevor built this train himself with all the blocks. Notice they are all organized my color to match the wheels...Dave thinks this is my fault that Trevor organizes things. It might be, but I think he is just learning well! He is also getting up to go run away because I have the camera out :)
This little boy also likes to fight a nap, but the nap won. He has only ever fallen asleep playing with toys maybe 3 times in his life. This is one of those times.
This happy boy turned 6 months old this week. He is sitting up on his own, still not sleeping through the night (sigh), loves his brother, and his daddy. He loves me to, but usually only if he wants food or he tired. He definitely loves when Daddy's home and watching Trevor. He started eating rice cereal about 6 weeks ago, but just started baby food yesterday. We started with some green peas and he had really no reaction. Not what we expected at all. He had a better reaction to rice cereal.
See loves his brother, seriously he is always smiling when Trevor is around. And Trevor thinks when I pull this dog out for pictures, it means picture time for him too.
Just before we began eating peas....
And a taste...
No reaction...
Just hanging out on the floor
Big boy in the swing at the park. Last week we had a day that was 70 degrees! That's a good day for January. So we went to the park to have lunch, play, and go on a little hike. Trevor thought all the branches were snakes or dinosaur bones. It was cute, he would just over them and then say they almost got me, with a big smile.
Both boys in jammies ready for bed...love them.
5 comments:
I love it :)
These boys are getting way too big! I want to come out just to see trevor at gymnastics! AND my favorite part is the color coordinated train! Nice work Kendree.. sure helps my OCD ticks when colors match :)
Cutest picture yet of Logan!! The first picture of him by the dog is pretty freaking cute!
We miss our Broughies!!!
I seriously can't believe how big both of them are getting! I love that Trevor is in Gymnastics! So cool!
Such cute boys! It's crazy how much they've grown! I can't wait to see Trevor's gymnastics tricks when we get to see him next. We sure miss you!
Ahhhhh I want to live closer to you!!! :-)
PS I LOVE how you took a picture of Trevor's skin on the bed... priceless!
that strip of skin is siiick! hahaha.
oh MAN those boys are adorable. and gymnastics!! gah-- can't wait for pictures. :)
Post a Comment