So as promised....some pictures of gymnastics!!! There is also a video at the end of this post so you can get a taste of how well Trevor listens at gymnastics (slightly sarcastic).
This probably Trevor's favorite part, jumping on the trampoline into the foam pit and finally sliding down the slide. This is the only part he will sit patiently and wait for his name to be called because he really wants to do it and not be in trouble.
Just Trevor....
Last week my friend Whitney came to visit us! Sadly, I didn't get one picture of her...how did that happen? Anyway she did take a picture of me and Trevor, well Trevor wasn't really interested but ya know.
And Logan....chillin in the stroller.
Trevor going down what he thinks is a slide...but really its just cement.
So the perfectly average Logan is now 7 months old! We took him to the doctor this week for his 6 month appointment (yes a little behind) and he is in the 50th percentile for weight, height, and head. I was so surprised everything was 50th! I thought for sure he was tall, but nope, just average all the way. Love this little smiley boy!
He has a love of sippy cups! Which is great, but sometimes I think he's a little young for a sippy cup, but that might mean taking away the bottle later on will be easier!
4 comments:
I love the video!! It looks like he's having so much fun!
that whole video...!!!!! oh my goodness. i just kept freaking out. jordan just laughed and kissed my forehead. hahahaha! We miss you guys so so much!
and kendree, really your gymnastics are great. i think you should think about quitting crossfit.
love you guys!!!
Oh fun! Cami would love that place. Trevor is rocking the gymnastics. Miss you guys.
I couldn't get the video to work. :( oh well. Love the post and the pictures. Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment