Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rest of August and some September

We went swimming at least once a week at the YMCA. The kids loved it. Espeically Trevor after taking swimming lessons. I have a video, but for whatever reason they don't want to be uploaded today. I keep getting an error message. Hopefully I can add the videos later.
Logan is such a fish! Absolutely loves the water!

He has also discovered juice recently and is always searching for a sippy cup with juice. I guess its some good stuff!
 Trevor and I have been working on some projects together. He's helped me paint a few times now and is almost getting it. He mostly just gets paint everywhere but it is kinda fun to have a little helper. I'll post some before and after pictures of the projects in a few weeks. We're almost done :).

Trevor is a pretty good big brother. He was more than willing to pull Logan around in his car. Logan sure loves to pal around with Trevor too. They are becoming good buddies and it is so nice!
 Silly Trevor...
 Trevor and a friend at the pool
 This picture makes me happy. It helps me remember that sometimes we do have fun being home all day together!
 Trevor's soccer practice
 Logan's got his game face on
 Logan loves soccer practice too. He walks around the whole time kicking his little ball.

We went to Dave's graduate picnic. Trevor thinks the Georgia Tech bug (yellowjacket) is pretty cool and of course they had to take a picture with the bug. 
 One of Trevor and Logan's favorite places to play. In the hamper. They throw out all the clothes and climb in opening and closing the lid.
 We went to a birthday party at the park. Love my boys. The little ones are getting too big!
 Trevor REALLY likes cake and cupcakes. He just shoves it in his mouth as fast as he can!
 Trevor wanted to take a picture in the crib right when Logan woke up from a nap. Logan was not so happy about this idea.
 More soccer practice
We went to the zoo thanks to our friends with an annual zoo pass. They are pretty great to take us with them! Trevor and Finn have some pretty intense roaring faces!

 Logan thought the petting farm was really fun, but was a little nervous to touch the animals. Notice he's holding on to the bench with one hand as he bends down to slowly touch the animal. Such a timid boy.
 Just before the carousel ride.
 This boy learned how to go up the stairs and down the slide all by himself. I have a really cute video of it but again issues uploading. One day soon hopefully I'll be able to add it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for a blog update!!! I love it! :) and the cupcake/cake picture of Trevor cracks me up because I picture him at your parents house just downing the cupcakes :)

LOVE IT!