Featuring Dave's ridiculously long hair! I sometimes can't believe its real and I live with him! He has zero plan of cutting it anytime soon. He thinks he will never do this again so he wants to keep going strong until he has a reason to cut it.
We've had some good weather the last few weeks, so in the afternoon we go out on a bike ride or go on the porch to color with chalk. The boys love being outside and I love it too. But they make me tired because I have to chase at least one of them if not both of them the ENTIRE time!
group picture...these boys are the best!
Coloring with underwear and shoes. Logan has been wearing underwear over his diaper for at least the last month if not longer. He REFUSES to put on pants without his underwear on. He wants to be just like Trevor and do everything he does, including wearing underwear even though we are no where to close to potty training him. He didn't actually color that picture in the back ground, we just have been talking about the plan of salvation a little bit, hence the drawing. I actually give him a marker that's dried out so he can't color on anything. Is that mean? He still thinks its really fun!
I don't even remember what Trevor was eating here, but something good.
More about the Plan of Salvation. We made it out of construction paper, and by we I mean me and Trevor.
These boys love the movie Brother Bear and every time after we watch it they put on black gloves to be bears.
Logan was pretty sick a couple weeks ago, with a really high fever. I got some really good snuggle time. He would just fall asleep if I sat down with him in the recliner.
2 comments:
Love it! The boys are getting so big! And I totally get the hair growing thing - Braedon did the same thing (remember when he looked like Jesus), because he figured he'd never do it again. Luckily the day came where he finally was sick of it and cut it. So your time will come... some day. ;) Miss you guys!
hahahaha these cute boys!!
love you guys!
Post a Comment