We started off the trip on a road trip to Savannah Georgia, which was about 4 hours away. We all had a really great time in the car....mostly anyway. Dave and my brothers got crammed in the back for the drive there, and I was stuck between the two little boys. It was a good time. Trev and Logan were super excited to have everyone all together in the car.
Say CHEESE!
Trevor's hair is killing me in this picture (and Logan's for that matter), I really should have given them a haircut sooner :).
We finally made it to Savannah, and Trevor was so relieved that we were finally there! He now thinks everytime we get on the freeway that we are going to Savannah, at least he asks if thats where we are going.
These two just think they are too cool for school.
A really awesome candy store! Pretty sure my parents were more excited about than my kids, and my kids were excited about all the candy so that's saying something :).
These two are just great and such good buds. Logan especially loves to be with Trevor and doing whatever he is doing.
The whole crew minus myself because I was taking the picture.
Some evidence that I did exist on this trip. Seriously Dave's hair, anyone else think its time for it to go?
I think I'm over it.
There's lots of pictures of buildings on this post because I really love the architecture in Savannah. So I may not be able to name all of the buildings but I still think they're pretty cool.
Had a good time with these two big boys. Can't believe that they are basically adults.
Attempt at a family shot, at least we're all looking at the camera.
My boys sure love their Grandpa. There was definitely a lot of hand holding and shoulder riding going on.
After the Savannah trip it was Easter weekend! We started off with breakfast and Easter egg hunt at our church. The boys had a great time meeting the Easter bunny and finding eggs full of candy.
This little boy is pretty great. He always thinks he's having a good time, even if I think he's being a stinker :).
I volunteered these two to cook pancakes for our whole ward. They probably didn't think it was that awesome, but I thought it was great for them to learn to cook something! But really I'm grateful they were wiling to help out.
Only shot of Easter morning....I'm a slacker.
On Monday we went to Coke World. The boys had a good time seeing everything Coke. Trevor really loved all the tasting this year, but after a dozen or so drinks of other flavors, he was like, Mom where's the real stuff? I need some Coke! Logan of course loved it too and wanted to try everything that Trevor did. Only difference, Logan dumped a few of the drinks all over himself.
Meeting the polar bear was pretty exciting. Logan thought he was magic.
Enjoying all the coke!
And lastly, we went to a Brave's game. It was a pretty intense game to watch. Went into extra innings and there were a few home runs.
Another attempt at a family shot...I don't think I have one where we are all looking.
Reading bedtime books with Grandma.
Also in Savannah, we hit up the beach a couple times which I think was Trevor and Logan's favorite part even though it was windy and freezing. They LOVED it! Trevor was ready to strip down to his underwear and get in the water. The first day we didn't let him, but then we stopped at the beach before heading back to Atlanta and we decided what the heck, we should just put his swimsuit on and let him play! They loved it. And we did too! It was a good memory with those two little boys :)
Dave and mini me #2
Movie time with Uncle Kole
and Grandpa.
It was really fun to have my family come to visit!
2 comments:
I HAD TO SKIP THE REST TO COMMENT TO ASK IF WE CAN TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH KYLE LOOKS LIKE SHORTER/STOCKIER KENDREE..!!!!?? I DID A DOUBLE TAKE.
Haha!!!! Yes we look A LOT alike :). You should see pictures of us when we were little. Could have been the same kid! Hilarious Kelli....were the caps intentional?
Post a Comment