Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just a few average happenings...

Watching a show. This probably happened all too often in the hotel, but let's be honest outside of jumping on the bed there wasn't much room to do anything else if we had to stay inside.
 Just a little pre-dinner dish prep.
 Dave's crazy long hair. Looking at these pictures make me think how did it get so long? And how did I put up with it?
 Almost a full ponytail. He sure misses it though.
 Took the boys to the park on a particularly hot humid afternoon. Of course they found the dirt pile and were as dirty as I have seen them yet, but they loved it. I think they played there for 45 minutes without a single complaint or fighting.


 These pictures don't even do it justice of how dirty he actually was. Sweat + Dirt = super dirty kid.

 I sure loved when this happened. Such a rare occurrence and a lot of work to make them this tired, but so worth to have them sleeping at the same time!

No comments: