Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A few moments and fun at the Gaithersburg Waterpark

 We had some chill moments on the hotel beds, okay really we spent most of our time at the hotel hanging out on the beds. But His finger on his cheek kills me. So funny what they do.
 Dave's long hair kills me. I think I have forgotten that he looked like this all summer. I really love having his short hair back. Handsome once again :).
Just watching a show before we head off to church.
 There was a waterpark about 2 miles down the road from our hotel. The boys absolutely loved it there. I think we made three trips within a couple weeks. And I loved it because they had a kid area that was completely gated off from the big kid pools, which makes me a happy mama. With two busy, adventurous boys I really like when there are boundaries that keep them contained.




Going down the frog slide. They spent most of the time going down this thing 100 times.



Just a little musical special from Trevor. This is still his favorite song and always requests it to be on in the car.

No comments: