Friday, July 18, 2014

Logan's 2nd Birthday!

We had a small birthday party for Logan turning 2! He has seriously grown up so much over the last couple months. I felt like I still had a baby when we were packing up to go to DC and by the time we made it back to Atlanta, I felt like he was a little boy. He has exploded with words and expressing himself. He has become a little more calm the last couple months since he can communicate a little better. Not quite as many temper tantrums, even though they still happen it seems better. He absolutely loves his big brother and they play so well. I find myself wondering what to do because they're usually busy playing and don't need much from me. ( which is totally great!)

This video is a little nerve wracking, so beware.

 Eating his birthday cupcake, in his birthday suit. That's only appropriate right?
Actually his favorite outfit is his diaper with underwear over it, and that's it. And most the time I'm okay with, less laundry right?



No comments: