Just a couple cute pictures of Logan.
We took the boys camping for one night during our stay in Utah. Dave has been wanting to take them camping for a long time, but I'm too much of a chicken to go camping in Georgia because of all the weird bugs here. So Utah was the chance to take them. It mostly went pretty well. It took us a bit to get the fire started since it had just rained the day before.
Both of the boys actually asked to go to bed which was really strange, especially for Trevor. I guess they were tired. They did pretty well staying in there sleeping bags and keeping warm. I had forgotten how cold it gets in the mountains in Utah. It cools down so much at night!
In the morning, they immediately said they wanted to go home, but I think that was because they were cold. Once the sun came out and warmed things up, they started wanting to explore again and play. We do need more camping in our life. Maybe one day we'll be able to do that :).
No comments:
Post a Comment