Saturday, February 7, 2015

Fun times with Trevor and Logan

These two have really been into finger painting lately. They would do it for hours if I could handle it. The part I don't love about finger painting is that they want to wash their hands every minute so they can use a different color instead of mixing them together. I think they spend more time washing hands than they do actually painting. But it is a good activity for them so we try to do it at least once a week.

We had a family home evening about why its important to obey mom and dad. The object lesson was about how things can protect us and I was trying to compare that to rules that mom and dad give them. That rules are for their safety and protection. Not sure it sunk in, but it sure made for some good outfits!
Again, wrestling and playing on the bed. FAVORITE activity.



We found a cheap movie theater a few minutes away, so we took the boys to see Big Hero 6. It was so fun to see them get so excited about the movies. Because of that movie, we now do robot fighting on the bed. This picture was after the movie, we made a stop at the arcades and of course they just wanted to drive the race car.

Trevor's smile in this picture is so great. Doesn't get better than that.
 Trevor and Logan had super messy faces after having some ice cream for dessert.














No comments: