Having a little sister around has been fun for everyone. The boys absolutely adore her and are very sweet with her. I am still shocked we have a girl and even more shocked that she has so much hair.
I certainly have enjoyed having a little girl.
We had a ward activity for "Pi" day (3.14.15). They had face painting and Trevor chose a ladybug then Logan wanted one too.
Still wondering when I became old enough to have three kids. Sure love them.
Logan is in a rough spot these days. He still takes naps most of the time without a fight but occasionally he decides he doesn't want a nap so this is what happens. He falls asleep during dinner. This has happened at least three times in the last two month and we have to wake him up to finish chewing whats in his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment