We have had so many visitors the last few months and we have really enjoyed being able to see so much family! We had Dave's parents visit us and stay for Savannah's blessing and then Jordan and Kelli were also able to come for the blessing and stay for the week afterwards. It is always so great to spend time with family and have some extra hands around to help.
Sleeping babe.
Most of these pictures are courtesy of Aunt Kelli. Thank you!
We went to a Georgia Tech baseball game. It was fun to take the train down and walk around campus for a minute. The boys of course always love to go on the train.
Jordan practicing his skills of leash holder and diaper bag man.
At the baseball game all together.
At the top of Amicacola Falls.
Trevor and Grandpa Brough at Amicacola Falls.
We stopped at the apple orchards for some sampling and apple pie.
Uncle Jordan reading bedtime books to the boys.
We went to the pet store with Jordan and Kelli. At this pet store you can pick out a puppy or two or three and play with them in a little cubby room. The boys loved seeing the dogs.
The first time we took the boys to the pet store, Trevor really wanted a to take a dog home. I told him we needed to have a backyard and be done adding kids to our family. (I had just had Savannah a few weeks before this). Then he told me okay I'll pray for that. In the middle of the pet store he says a prayer out loud praying that we will not have any more kids in our family so that we can have a pet! That was not exactly what I had expected him to do, since he loves having a baby sister. I thought for sure he would ask for more siblings, but no the pet wins this time. Good thing we still don't have a backyard. One day, maybe, we will get a pet. Maybe.
I think Jordan would have taken this dog home if he didn't have to get on an airplane to get home.
Such a fun visit to have Uncle Jordan and Aunt Kelli. Thanks for coming guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment