We started the trip stopping for gas and getting the power cord ready for Dave's computer so he could work on the drive to Boston. Grandpa Brough got a little high centered on the seat trying to get things hooked up. Forgive me for this picture, but it makes me smile every time I see it.
Our first stop was the Boston Children's Museum. Logan of course loved the water table. I love this picture because he's standing on his tip tippy toes to see the top of bowl of water.
Logan driving the school bus.
Trevor watching himself ride on the bike with the skeleton.
I LOVED the character of Boston. So many cool buildings. Not as many high rises as I expected, but plenty of old buildings and a few new buildings with the old, historic style.
Massachusetts State House
We did the Freedom Trail, or at least most of it. I think we made it to 7 of the 10 stops.
I really like the red brick and black windows throughout Boston.
Savannah was such a trooper! She was mostly content hanging out in the stroller. I am so grateful she's a good traveler.
Grandma got Lobster suckers, needless to say the boys loved them. Trevor's was gone in about two seconds because he just bites right through suckers. Logan on the other hand, took his sweet time with one lick at a time.
Our little family of 5 just outside the Children's museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment