Friday, May 1, 2015

The Logan Miester

Logan has been full of personality lately. He LOVES to tease people. He will ask "Mom, where are we?" I'll then return the question, "Logan, where are we?". He will usually say "We're at Costco." And I'll say "no we're at home." Then he'll smirk and say, "I just teasing, we're at home." He just thinks he's hilarious. Also, every time we go to Costco, as soon as he sees the building he'll tell me, "mom I found Costco for you." Then I'll say thank you and he says your welcome. Its pretty fun.
He just cracks me up. This outfit with cut off jeans and his tough guy mickey mouse shirt and the slippers just sums him up. He thinks he's so tough and is always ready for a fight, but he is quite the sensitive soul. He cries a lot for wanting to be so tough. He likes to play superheros with swords and has adopted our chop sticks as his "sticks" for fighting.
 Helping Daddy sweep the porch.

 Anytime he sees my phone out, he automatically starts saying cheese, then immediately says "can I see". He loves to see pictures of himself.
 We went to the park one day and he just wanted me to "get him". He loves this game. I chased him around the playground for a good 30 minutes and he still wanted more. 
 Pretty soon Trevor was in on the fun too!
There was one day when he woke up from his nap and still seemed a little groggy but that's not completely unusual. I had to go do something shortly after he woke up and I came back to him asleep again on the couch. I can't remember any other time where he went back to sleep after a nap!

No comments: