Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I love my babies

Trevor and Logan are such good friends and really watch out for each other. I caught this sweet moment of them wrapped up together in a blanket. You'll notice one of them left their blanket behind to be together. I love watching their relationship develop. They still fight and scream at each other, but its really funny when one of them gets in trouble the other comes to defend them.
The other day, Trevor was throwing a fit about something not going his way so I sent him to the corner. Logan came up to me and said, "You don't send Trevor to the corner, that's my brother!" It was a really sweet defense, but didn't get Trevor out of the punishment. 

 We got the kids costumes from Costco this year and the boys picked the unicorn for Savannah. I think she pulls it off well. I love that cute face smashed in the hat.


 Trevor picked the gladiator costume and Logan picked the ninja. They wore these costumes everyday for a week! 

 This was a rare and magical moment where all three of them were playing together.


 I love all her rolls and dimples.
 I watched a friend's little girl for a day while they moved out of an apartment to their new house. I tried to convince her to do finger paint and she just would not do it. Too messy for her! The boys of course loved it and were entertained for a long time.



 It soon became more than finger paint....


 Face paint...or warrior paint. 
 I left Savannah playing in the boys room for a minute and when I came back she had on her sunglasses and all of her toys surrounding her. Trevor was so proud of himself for giving her all of her toys and keeping her happy. 



 We went to a play date at one of my best friends' houses. She has two boys, Troy and Lucas, they are the same age as my boys. They went outside in the yard to play. They successfully moved a lot of firewood and rocks. It started to rain and they got so muddy! 





 After having the time of their life, we threw them in the bath before making the drive home. 
 We have started potty training Logan and it looks like sitting on the toilet backwards is here to stay. 

I love that her whole face smiles.


No comments: