Thursday, January 14, 2016

Enjoying my littles

Savannah turned 10 months on January 2. We were still in Utah when we took this for her monthly picture. I sure love that cute, smiley face. 



 When we got home, her new favorite spot to play was in the bathroom cupboards. She also grew into her 18 month clothes and we could put her hair in a little ponytail on top. Pretty cute I must say!




 We were trying to teach her to blow kisses and this is what we got instead!


 Enjoying a nice winter day at the park. One of the perks of being in Atlanta, a cold winter day is not really that cold.
 Logan always needs a snack, or at least it feels that way. Sometimes I feel like I have fed him all options we have in the house and he's still hungry! This boy is a bottomless pit. I'm not sure where it all goes.
 I just love that little profile.

 These two....always together, mostly playing, but sometimes fighting. I am so unbelievably grateful they are friends and love each other. They really are the best boys I could have asked for.









 I got out my Valentine's Day apron, and Logan says to me, "Oh mommy, its beautiful!"
 
 Savannah's new discovery...the dishwasher. She loves it! She thinks she is being so helpful by taking all the dishes out, whether they are clean or dirty. But how can you say no to that cute face?



No comments: