This sweet girl is such a hot, sweaty mess like all the time. Her hair in this picture is soaked from sweat. She did not just have a bath, its just pure sweat. We have stopped putting her in footie pajamas because she just sweats like crazy. So most nights, she sleeps in just a onesie and no blankets on her. Oh man I just love that picture of her. Such a great smile.
My birthday was on a Saturday this year so we went to a bakery in the morning for some donuts. Then we attended a baptism in our ward. We just enjoyed being together as a family and it was so nice to not have much of an agenda and just be together. I think we may have gone to chick fil a for dinner too!
For Family Home Evening, we decided to go to the park to ride bikes and have a picnic. We have needed to get the boys some helmets for some time now and it finally happened. They couldn't wait a second longer to ride their bikes. It was pretty fun and luckily the weather was perfect that night.
They also wore their helmets for several days in a row, at home and out running errands. I took them to Costco with those helmets and I got quite the stares and comments. I'm sure people were wondering why they needed helmets.
However the best comment about the helmets came from Dave.
So I had taken them to get helmets during the day and they had not taken them off all day. By the time Dave got home, Logan's helmet was already pretty beat up. Apparently he runs into walls and other objects pretty often. So with that said, Dave turned to me when he saw the helmets and gave me a concerned look, "So where did you find these helmets, Goodwill?" I bust up laughing and said no they were brand new from the store about 4 hours ago!
First attempt at pig tails.
Logan needing a picture taken, saying cheese.
For Dave's birthday, we went to the park and flew kites. It was a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky. It was slightly cool, but still beautiful overlooking the river. We got Trevor's kite flying pretty good, but we couldn't get Logan's to cooperate so well.
Enjoying the bench swings.
Trevor was doing great at flying a kite.
Dave opening his presents. Trevor and Logan picked out a superman watch that lights up. Logan has to push the light button every time he sees Dave.
No comments:
Post a Comment