We ate pizza and chinese mall food for dinner. Of course a favorite for these boys!
We spent a lot of time playing in the fountains. I'm not sure why I didn't get more pictures of them in the water. They sure had a great time running around and getting wet. Dave and I enjoyed sitting on the bench watching the fun.
Savannah has been obsessed with all things lip gloss or make up related. She found one of mine and refused to give it up, even while playing in the water.
There were horses and knights that the boys were excited about.
And of course the malls cars. My kids have always loved these and I'm never willing to pay to let them ride in one. So I let them play in them while they are locked up! I think they have just as much fun and hopefully no one minds!
Overall it was a pretty fun filled day. It was really hot and we were all super sweaty by the end, but at least we were entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment