Playing dress up and posing
Savannah still takes naps like a champ and its one of my favorite things to do with her!
Logan made this awesome rudolph hat at school.
I haven't seen Savannah sleep with her bum in the air since she was a baby so we had to take a picture of it.
We put the kids in their Christmas jammies and went to go see Santa at the mall.
I love that my kids love to read and that they love being creative. They are constantly moving things around to build a fort or a nest or a tower. The mess isn't always fun, but listening to them work together is really fun. Books are always scattered around the house and I find them sitting in odd places (like on top of a dresser) to read a book.
Christmas Eve!
Christmas is such a magical time with kids. So many traditions and memories and so many opportunities to teach them to believe and be grateful. We had a great Christmas this year!
Christmas morning!
Savannah painting her castle she got for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment