
This is at the mission home with the mission president from Jordan's mission.
This was really a fun trip! We were able to see a lot fun stuff!

We saw three dead penguins on the beach in Florianpolis.



This is Jordan, Julie, Lindsay, and Brent at the Statue of Christ in Rio.

Part of Rio de Janeiro

Statue of Christ in Rio


Copa Cabana Beach in Rio de Janiero

Igacu Falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina
6 comments:
those waterfalls are goregeous!
I love your pictures.
so. jealous. sigh.
(This is Allison Scoville). I laughed pretty hard at those pictures of you guys happy and smiling next to DEAD penguins, that's too funny. Hope you guys are doing super, looks like SUCH a fun trip!!!
That looks like so much fun! I think it's awesome you guys have been able to travel! Thank you for the flowers and prayers by the way! It was appreciated!
Steven and I think you guys need to blog more often...we know there's SOMETHING to blog about at least since Dave went to India again???? And also...we should get together again.
Post a Comment