I am horrible about posting, but I finally uploaded all of our pictures onto the computer, so I thought I would share at least the 'month' pictures of Trevor. I can't believe he is already 10 months! Time has gone by so fast! He has been so much fun. He started crawling right around the 9 month mark. Now he will be on to walking soon. He loves music and to dance! If I would sing and dance with him all day I am sure he would be in heaven. He also loves to eat anything and everything! We have yet to find something he won't eat, which I am so grateful for. Overall, he has been a pretty easy baby. I think it might be a trick to get me to have more kids, but maybe they'll all be this good. He also loves to open and shut EVERYTHING! Which means he is into everything, but it is fun to watch him explore and discover new things.
First Week Home
One Month
Two Months - sorry kinda a hard picture to look at
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months ( Christmas Day)
Eight Months
Nine Months
4 comments:
He is getting so big and yes it is probably just a way to get you to have more kids. : ) Maybe you should.... when you are ready. Thanks for the update. He is such a good looking guy. Miss ya.
Oh how I love that big eyed baby!
so cute!
You really are awful at blogging. Maybe you should keep up the updates!! :)
Post a Comment