So we have a dancer in the house....he's pretty awesome. This is the most common dance move.
Love this baby.
Logan slept through all of church on Sunday. So nice and so cute.
He just getting to point where he is interested in looking at toys and can sit up in this seat.
Trevor is in love with Cars 2. He asks to watch it about 5 times a day, I usually let him watch it once.
He made us some orange juice with some awesome sunglasses and he knew he was lookin' good!
We made cookies tonight during the presidential debate and he loved them!
This is kind of a boring post, we haven't done too much this week at least not anything that I have taken pictures of. My parents are coming to Atlanta tomorrow(thursday), so we should have something more exciting to share next week! Until next time....
2 comments:
I am pretty sure I have now watched his dancing video as many times as he's watched the dump truck show.
gaaah!! we looooove it. seriously, i die every time. we miss you!!! come home soon!! and post more videos :) haha. love you!!
GAH! I LOVE the dancing video! Literally laughed out loud. You so have to save that to show his potential girlfriends.... :)
Post a Comment