Friday, December 14, 2012

Best Idea Ever!

So this morning, Trevor wanted Logan to ride in his car. My first thought was Logan is not big enough to ride in your car. I told Trevor that and He did not like that answer. Then I remembered his car came with this piece to fill in the part where Trevor's feet usually go to pull the car. I put the piece in, added a pillow and a blanket to make it soft and comfy for Logan. Then I realized that this was the best decision ever. Logan loves it, Trevor loves it, and they are both entertained for a good long time so I can actually get something done! Greatest idea ever! 




2 comments:

Tiffany McLelland said...

That IS the best idea ever!

kelli said...

ha ha ha ha I love this so much.

SO excited to see you guys TOMORROW!!