Monday, November 26, 2012

4 Months old and Thanksgiving with some visitors!

So Logan is now 4 months old (since the 17th). He loves his floor mat play thing. He loves the mirror which is the star in this picture. He also loves tummy time on the mat to look at all the colors and animals.



 Love the fall here!!! I know I have said that before but the trees have been different for what seems like a couple months. They are so pretty. This picture is taken from the walmart parking lot. 
 


 There are lots of pictures of Logan on this post...sorry I just think he's so cute.


 We put him in the johnny jumper for the first time last week and he was so content! He loved it! He stayed in there swinging around for about 30 minutes. 

 Dad and Logan
 Trevor just running...he is ALWAYS running!
 I am pretty sure Dave took these pictures while I was getting ready for church. Both boys on the kitchen floor and Trevor making a mess eating a muffin!


 Logan's 4 month pictures with the dog.
 He is such a happy guy. Love his smile!



Sorry this picture is upside down...I could not figure out how to flip it once is was on the post. Sorry folks!



Logan fell asleep while I was making lunch.

 THANKSGIVING!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. Brent, Julie, and Lindsay came to have Thanksgiving with us. This was the first year that I was responsible for making the meal on my own. I had some help from Dave, Julie, Brent, and Lindsay, but I made most of the dishes. They all turned out pretty good. I didn't burn down the house either so that's always a plus!

 Dave cutting the turkey.
 Trevor hadn't taken a nap so when we had him sit down to eat his turkey dinner he fell asleep. He was pretty exhausted after all the playing with Grandpa, Grandma, and Lindsay.
 Thanksgiving ended with painting nails. Yep Trevor painted Grandma's nails and....
 Grandpa's nails! Good thing he's a good sport!

 Trevor also told Grandma that he wanted to ride on the big donkey, which was Grandma. Sorry Julie if that's embarrassing...but it was funny!
 Trevor and Logan...pretty sure Trevor is trying to be like Logan. He's doing a pretty good job.


4 comments:

kelli said...

"ride on the big donkey" BAAA HA HA HA.

i died. love it!! so glad you guys had a good time, and they said you did a stellar job on the thanksgiving meal! good work :) i'm sure it was amazing.

logan is just getting huge! love his smiles.

Tiffany McLelland said...

Glad you had visitor for Thanksgiving!! Kudos on making the meal by yourself. Pretty sure I would burn the house down. And give everyone food poisoning. I can't believe how big Logan is getting! I miss you guys so much!! I can't wait for you to come out at the end of the month! Wahoo!!

Robin said...

So much fun... and I love the donkey bit. Hilarious!

Anaelay said...

Logan is getting so big! I love all the pictures! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!