Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just everyday stuff

 Just another day at the park. We went to a new park that was a little further away but it was a good one! There was one of those old school all medal merry go rounds. Which Trevor totally loved and tried to jump on and off while it was moving, that didn't work out so well for him. 
He is just taking a rest with some water.
 Back home after the park, drawing with Thomas.
Logan hanging out with us with lots of drool and big eyes.

 Trevor ready for church. I think he looks pretty cute!
 Logan just waking up from a nap...probably thinking what is that bright flash in my eye! 
 Trevor wanted a pillow on his head to be "scary". He ran around screaming "ROOOAAARRR!" 
Pretty entertaining.
 Logan greeting me in the morning coming home from crossfit.


 We had a visitor last week, well almost two weeks ago now. My cousin Kristi came and spent a few days with us! It was so much fun to see her and spend some time chatting and catching up. Love her! 
 Daddy and the boys
 Love this sleeping baby. I know I say that alot, but really there is nothing better than that. Well, at least in my world at the moment.
 Check out these boys. Pretty sure soccer or football is on. And this is why I was given boys, so that I can continue my love of watching professional soccer and football.

 More sleeping....

 So a story about Trevor
We were having dinner and trying to convince Trevor to eat some carrots before diving into his halloween candy.  He of course was not very interested in having a carrot. So Dave told Trevor he was going to open his treat, which was a snickers candy bar. Dave opened it, took out the candy bar and put a carrot in the wrapper, and then handed it to Trevor. Trevor opened the wrapper, and says, "Oh its a carrot (big smile), then eats the carrot as if that's what the treat was." Dave and I died laughing because he was fine with eating a carrot as long as it came in a candy wrapper!
 Yep...Trevor is licking his smoothie off the rug.
 And happy about it!
 Bad parenting? But kinda hilarious.
 This might be bad parenting....
 Left Trevor in the stroller while I was putting Logan in the car and he decided to climb on the car.
 He thought the window was a great slide! I know this can't really happen again, but it was funny the first time.
 Logan loves his bath! He is so relaxed afterwards and very calm, which is great because its always before bed and he usually sleeps better after he's cleaned up a bit.

4 comments:

kelli said...

Oh my goodness! I loved this. So many great things...!

Trevor looks SO handsome all dolled up for church! Oh, he just melts my heart! Lady killer.
And pillowcase over the head? HA! I'm dying..! Seriously Logan and Trevor look identical! How I love them. :)

You guys have so many visitors! You are the greatest hosts. :) Good thing it's ALMOST like you never left....!

Love those dad and the boys pictures. And everyone sitting on the couch kills me!! Looks like Logan's learning how to blow bubbles...or maybe he was just in a momentary pucker. Either way- adorable.

He ate the snickers carrot!!! hahahahahaha. oh that kid. And you clean your house! I'm totally not worried about him licking that smoothie up. hahaha. Plus- builds the immune system.

Loove that he just climbed himself right onto that car! ..Whatever keeps him entertained while he's gotta wait...! haha. The car's not moving...I think he's fine. ;)

Oh such cute kids!! Sure miss you guys. :) Love you!

Robin said...

Love the carrot story. Hilarious! :)

Tiffany McLelland said...

Those boys are so cute. Trevor definitely is lookin' good for church. I can't believe what a little chunk Logan is! I LOVE the pic of them all watching the game. And I may have to have Ari try the pillow thing- that's hilarious!
We sure miss you guys. Ari loves to point at Trevor and Logan on the screen. We are all SOO excited for you to come out for the holidays!!

Karissa said...

HA! Trevor kills me. And he looked SO handsome in his "going to church" picture. And Logan is getting so cute ang big!