Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!!!

So this is the beginning of the Trunk or Treat for our ward.
Trevor was a mad scientist, I think the glasses made the costume...well maybe the fake pocket protector or the rubber gloves. I thought it turned out pretty good!
 Here's the family...Dave and Trevor were the scientists and me and Logan were the creation. We attempted  to have Logan be a growth from my body, maybe it worked? I put some stitches on our heads to make it seem like Frankenstein's wife.


 Trevor really just wanted to drink the "toxic chemical" aka Orange Fanta


 Outside after the Trunk or Treat

 Trevor after some chili and candy
 Super happy to be home, in his jammies, and enjoying his spread of goodies.
 Trevor definitely needed a bib with that sucker


 Getting ready for a night of trick or treating!
 This is what Logan was doing for the first part of trick or treating.


 Both boys are out for trick or treating


I put Logan in this dog costume for the sake of being warm and having a costume without me getting dressed up for trick or treating.
 By the end, Logan was wide awake....
 and Trevor fell asleep on the way home. Poor kid didn't even get to enjoy more candy!
I absolutely love these little boys. I am so sad that we didn't get to visit our family friends for Halloween. Trevor did so good at saying trick or treat at each house and saying thank you. He walked right into one person's house, not sure what that was about, but he was to join their party. He also got a best costume of night compliment. It was a good Halloween!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha!! I love it!! :) BEST COSTUMES EVER! Pretty crazy how much Trevor looks just like daddy! Maybe a mad scientist isn't too far off?? :) Keep up the blogging! I love it! :)

kelli said...

ha ha ha ha cute kids--love it.

Hans and Chelsey said...

The creation idea was fantastic! Kendree you guys are too awesome. I mean seriously. Well I would have loved a visit, but you will just have to get in the hang of not seeing me as much as you would love to. (Totally kidding)
I am totally eating up your blog. Now you are blogging way more than me. Once again you are too awesome. But I still love ya. (not kidding) haha!

Karissa said...

Their costumes were SO cute!! Trevor's glasses kill me!