So Logan is 3 months old! Here is a series of pictures of Logan and Trevor in same outfit, the same age, with the same stuffed animal. Can you guess who's who?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
We had interesting day the park today. Usually I have the stroller for the park and I put Logan in the stroller along with the diaper bag so we have snacks and drinks and cars for Trevor. Well, we kind of went to the park unplanned, so I didn't have the stroller but I had the baby bjorn. So I thought oh we can just put Logan in the baby bjorn and leave the diaper bag in the car, we won't be here for too long. Well, little did I know how much I would need that diaper bag. About ten minutes after playing at the park, I went down a slide with Trevor and caught a lovely scent of poop. So off the car we go to change his diaper. Then, we go back to playing and Trevor decides he really wants his cars to play with on the playground. So, back to the car we go. Then just as we get to back to playground, I hear Logan totally rip one, and look down to see poop all over his pants. Great! Back to the car we go....
Yep both boys are the trunk for their diaper changes. If you look at Logan's right leg, you'll notice a nice dark colored section, yep that's poop.
All changed in a new diaper and a new outfit. Look at them interacting. They are so good.
Needless to say, never again will I leave the diaper bag in the car. Big, big mistake. Oh and to top it all off, we happened to leave Trevor's cars sitting on the playground while we went to change Logan's diaper and the older kids on the playground broke one of his cars and threw it in the garbage can. Super sad, but he didn't really notice which I am grateful for. I just hope he doesn't ask for it because he does have an inventory of all of his cars and trucks!




4 comments:
I can believe how similar Trevoe and Logan look in those pictures!! That's crazy!! So fun!
HOLY CRAP THEY ARE TWINS!!! Ha ha ha saddest story about trev's car, but I'm glad he didn't notice. He's got one crazy memory, though! You might be in trouble! Glad you learned your lesson about that diaper bag haha
They are seriously so cute together!
They do look a lot a like. I am amazed. Haha loved the story about the park. That seems to happen to me all too often. Sometimes I think it will just be better not to go at all, but the girls love it so much.
Wow! Twinners for sure! :) I can't believe Logan's 3 months old. Crazy!
Post a Comment