Trevor had a birthday on May 25th. We put up some streamers and decorations for him to wake up to. We had his presents on the table. He specifically asked for yellow birthday presents, hence the yellow wrapping paper.
So excited to open his birthday presents! Love this picture, for many reasons :). Its just so Trevor at this point in his life. Loves being mostly naked and he is just excited about life, especially that his birthday finally came!
I made him a cake and put some toy dinosaurs on there. He loved it! So glad it doesn't take much to please this kid. He's been really into dinosaurs lately. Don't mind another underwear shot. Its his birthday, he was in the right outfit!
So I have videos of him opening all the gifts that were sent to him, but I can't get them all to upload correctly to our blog, so you only get one for now! Thanks to everyone who sent him presents, he was in heaven with all the packages that kept coming!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Trevor is so sweet when opening his presents!! I feel like a jerk for not sending him anything. I can't believe how big those boys are getting. Trevor looks so old! It's crazy. Also- I am always a little freaked out when I see pics of Dave with his long hair- I'm not used to it! We sure miss you guys! Glad you are having so much fun there!
gah! he is the sweetest!!! and i can't wait to see those underwear shots in his wedding video....! :D
Post a Comment