Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The last few weeks

The first few pictures are from Trevor's birthday. We went on a hike with one our friends in our ward. Trevor loved it! I think he did a fair amount of running on this very narrow hike right next to a lake. He kinda makes me nervous, but he's always having such a good time! Check out these cheesy smiles for the camera!

 So Dave and I have been doing a Crossfit competition this month in the Atlanta Affiliate league. Its been a good experience for us. Our team is not winning, but we are losing either. We are just kinda right in the middle of about 30 teams. Last I checked we were in 12th place. There are a few more pictures of us after the competitions a little further down on the blog.
 Logan is getting too big! He is also becoming easier to transfer from carseat to crib when he's fallen asleep. He's such a sweet boy and I just love him.
 I couldn't resist taking a picture of these two boys sleeping with their bums in the air.
 And Trevor's outfit kills me! He picked it out himself, can you tell? Orange shorts and a scooby doo shirt.

Our Affiliate League Team

Went on a walk with Trevor and Logan one afternoon. Logan fell asleep in the stroller while Trevor climbed on every rock he saw and wanted me to take a picture of him.
 Just playing in their pajamas. All I can think is what happened to my babies?

 Nothing like an afternoon at Costco, finished with some ice cream for everyone!
 Did I mention Logan is a climber? He climbs on everything and just today, he climbed up and turned on the TV! We are in big trouble!







2 comments:

kelli said...

haaa ha ha ha ha that video...

those kids kill me..! what DID happen to your babies!? they're so huge! miss you guys--i can't wait to see you so soon!!

kelli said...

and you guys are baller for doing a competition!! i bet you'll make a comeback and finish 3rd :)