Just a few random pictures from Utah.
Me and Logan playing with my phone. He sure loves to see himself on the camera.
Trevor saw this at Costco and thought it was awesome. He called it a monster truck and it was yellow (his favorite color these days).
Trevor and Abby.
So while we were in Utah, my kids were up by 7 am every single day. Then the last day we were there, they both slept in past 8:30. I could not believe it. And of course it was the one day that I had to be up early to get everything ready. Those stinkers. I sure love them, especially when they're sleeping.
We stopped by our friends the Stoker's before heading back to Atlanta and played at the park. Logan loved the scooter. Trevor and Jet had a good time playing on the park and riding the bikes.
Finally, on the airplane going back to Georgia. They were in matching outfits, thanks to Alex and Kalee. Miss those Faamoe's.
1 comment:
seriously cutest matching outfits.
and those little boys sleeping..!!! oh i miss those little turkeys.
Post a Comment