Sunday, October 13, 2013

Temple Square with Cousins

The last night we were in Utah, we made a trip down to Temple Square with the Brough's. Trevor sure had a good time playing with his cousins this summer. He spent a lot of time with Jackson and Autumn and loved every minute of it. They all took swimming lessons together thanks to Grandma Brough. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of swimming lessons. I guess I was in the pool for almost every lesson, but still I should have gotten a few pictures.
 We were trying to convince Jackson to hold Logan's hand so he could keep standing up. Jackson's response "but he is standing." Like, why does he need help he's already doing it. Pretty funny.
 But it lasted long enough for one picture.
 Group Hug!


1 comment:

Kelli said...

hahaha. kids and their matter of fact statements..

looks so fun! man i wish we still lived in salt lake.

it was so fun to see you while you were in town!