Thursday, October 10, 2013

Horseback Riding with Aunt Leslie

My Aunt Leslie was so nice to invite me and the boys over to see her horses. My boys loved it! Trevor thought feeding the horses was so great. He was even more excited to ride on them. And Logan surprised me when he was so excited to be on the horse. There's a couple videos at the bottom of them on the horse. Trevor was very concerned that Logan would fall off. I even got on the horse for a minute that day. Then a week or so later I went on a longer ride with Leslie. It was so fun! I haven't ridden a horse in so long. It was nice to get out and do that again.
















1 comment:

Kelli said...

ahhh!! look at those boys!!!

and holy cow. trev holding tight to logan... gah! my heart. it's a little puddle. love those boys!!