We had another snow day this month. So we played in the snow and snuggled on the couch.
We also got in a crossfit workout from home. The boys joined us, well kind of. Trevor kept getting upset that we weren't all doing the same thing together. He wanted us to be as a family.
But he did impress me with his handstand! He got up there all by himself several times.
I took Trevor with me to the store after the snow had cleared up and he didn't quite make it home.
We love some frozen berries at our house. It is probably the boys' favorite snack.
Trevor showing me his 'trick'.
We had a couple of friends over and made valentine sugar cookies. The cookies didn't turn out that great, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They had good time decorating them.
Dave had to work from home through all of the snow mess, and his boys wanted to work with him.
Serious business.
There was plenty of movie time and snuggle time. And a few naps for me and Dave :).
Trevor and Logan have been really into dressing up lately as superheros and lions. Really those are the only costumes we have but they love it. They will keep the costumes on all day and even want to sleep in them. Good thing a couple of their costume are really pajamas.
They built a snowman with Daddy. Logan's face kills me in all of these pictures. He sure is a cheeser. He loves his picture taken and has gotten really good at saying CHEESE!
Boys really like to get dirty. I don't love that they love to be dirty. It causes some anxiety, but I'm glad they had fun!
My friend made this cookie for me and it totally says how I view food and working out. I'll work out so I can eat whatever I want. One day I'm sure it will catch up to me.
Trevor enjoying a cookie before bed.
We also got lots of Valentine's from our families and friends! We are so grateful to have such great people in our lives. The boys loved getting the mail to find Valentine's and even some treats :).
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute, and I can't believe how big they are getting! I love your view on treats- it's very similar to my own, although when you say, "cookie," I say, "box of cookies. " :)
Post a Comment