We went to Chik-fil-a one evening to let the kids play and give us a chance to talk without them :). A balloon guy happened to be there and made them helmets and swords. The boys thought they were awesome! They were so excited and played with them for days....until they all popped or lost the air in them.
Playing with Daddy. Always a favorite.
We went to the "T" store aka Target to get these boys some backpacks for the summer and some traveling we'll be doing. If I would have known how happy these have made them, I would have gotten them months ago! They are constantly walking around the house with their backpacks and putting things in them. I didn't realize this is basically a toy for them.
Logan was having an apple and reading his dinosaur book. Two best things in his life are food and dinosaurs, race cars could be close second.
Just a cute, sleepy babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment