Saturday, May 17, 2014

The National Zoo

We took a day trip down to the National Zoo. I kind of chose the wrong day though. They were closing half of the exhibits early because of a special event. I should have done my research :(. But we tried to enjoy what we could anyway. The first stop was the carousel and I didn't get very good pictures of this but its kind of hard to that when your by yourself with two kids. 

 Super happy after the carousel ride.
 Trevor really loved looking at all the face painting pictures. I'm sure he would have loved to paint his face, but most of the booths were closed.
Our last stop was through the "Rainforest". Probably the best part for Logan and Trevor loved walking through the wet rainforest where he could splash in all the puddles. AND it was air conditioned. Always nice to get out of the heat and humidity :).

No comments: