We spent quite a few days just hanging out at home, opening up boxes and finding things to play with that we hadn't seen in a few months.
Trevor playing dominos, well kind of. Really he's just building "train tracks".
Some selfies with these cute boys.
Logan's favorite color is blue and what's better than a blue sucker! Not much. This boys was loving his blue sucker.
He is saying cheese just not looking at the camera.
One of our favorite past times of making cookies and eating the dough. It might be hazardous to our health, but its oh so good! Anytime I pull out the beaters when I'm cooking, I immediately have Logan at my feet saying "I try it, I try it". He thinks all good things come from the beaters.
We have a great friend named Katy from our Crossfit gym. The boys absolutely love her and she comes over to have dinner and play every couple weeks. Trevor is lovingly showing her something fun on the ipad. And of course Logan is in his favorite racing outfit.
1 comment:
ohh my goodness. what a lucky friend..!!
can't wait to see those boys!
Post a Comment