Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

We started Halloween off with an adult costume party with some friends. 
Any guesses on our costume?
Well we tried to go with Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang Theory.
I think it turned out pretty good...considering most of what we are wearing we already had and I was 5 months pregnant.

Next we had the ward Trunk or Treat and Chili Cookoff. Trevor came up with his own costume. He was No-Noggin from the Curious George Halloween special movie. He came up with what he was wearing and how to put the outfit together. I think he did a good job. I'm pretty proud of how much confidence he has in his abilities. And Logan was batman. We tried to convince him to wear his batman mask but he just wanted his outfit with the cape. He definitely has his own opinion.


There was a costume contest at the Trunk or Treat and Trevor really wanted to win. He was so upset when he didn't win any prizes, but it was probably a good lesson about not winning all the time. He got over it relatively quickly once we were out to collect candy.

Then on Halloween Day, Trevor decided to go with the Mr. Incredible costume from last year. He wanted to wear it to school and he wore it to go Trick or Treating. 
I tried to get a picture of them both looking AND holding still. I maybe got one good one. Its hard to get them to hold still for a good picture.







 Then our last Halloween adventure was the costume WOD at Crossfit. We all wore batman outfits. 
Logan working on some weighted squats. Our boys love going to the gym with us.

No comments: