Sunday, November 2, 2014

Some good times with these little boys

These two usually look so handsome for church on Sunday. Its the one day that I try to have more of a say in what they wear. 



Such a little smirk. He thinks he's funny.
Trevor wanted to take a picture with me.
and then take a picture of me.
Trevor is wearing my boots and I'm pretty sure Logan is saying cheese for the picture.


Trying to run in my boots.
He just doesn't make it the car past 11 am. He almost always falls asleep on the way to pick up Trevor from school.

Trevor just taking Logan for a ride. I have a love/hate relationship with this car. It takes up a lot of space and there's no good place to store it. But it provides a lot of entertainment for these boys and they will usually play with it together.

No comments: