We had about a week of summer left after coming back from Connecticut before Trevor started kindergarten. We did a lot of finger painting, painting projects, and water coloring. Both of them really love to use paint in any way.
This sweet lady turned 6 months old. She is growing way too fast. By the third kid, time is just flying by. At 6 months, we started her on solid food, she can roll over, and sit up on her own. Her favorite food is sweet potatoes or squash. She doesn't really care for fruit, which is funny to me because usually kids love the fruit and not the vegetables. But I guess that's okay! She smiles at anyone who is willing to talk to her. She loves people and loves her brothers, especially watching them play. She is getting up once or twice at night, but taking 2-3 naps a day.
I love that her whole face smiles at the same time.
Compliments of her brothers. Miss Savannah the firefighter.
Trevor's first day of kindergarten!
He has been SO excited for school to start. His teachers are Mrs. Cottle and Mrs. Moussouri (pronounced Missouri). Awe man this little boy is so great and I love that he loves school and loves learning.
Logan is ready to live it up for a few hours while Trevor's at school. He loves being able to choose what we do without Trevor's opinion. Although, he does miss Trevor and gets bored after he's gone for 20 minutes.
They had their 6 month dentist check up. I think this is one of their favorite places because they get to see the train go around the ceiling and they get to leave with new toys and goodies. Both of them had x-rays done. Trevor was very brave and did pretty good, even though he was a little hesitant. Logan was really nervous and grabbing my hair like crazy. (For those of you who don't know, Logan has a mild obsession with my hair when he is tired or nervous. Its kind of his security blanket). But he eventually calmed down and decided to be brave and they got good pictures after a couple attempts. They both have great looking teeth! No cavities!
Laundry baskets are a great place for a baby to hang out...right?
Chillin at Target with lightning mcqueen glasses, again compliments of her brothers.
The boys had some money saved up from birthday gifts, doing extra chores, and finding money. So we took them to Target to spend their money on something fun. They each had $10 to spend and spent a good hour and a half looking at all the toys trying to decide what they wanted. Of course, Trevor defaulted to hot wheels. He loves cars and always has, but seriously we have so many hot wheel cars. But whatever makes him happy.
Logan was super excited about Wasabi from Big Hero 6. Trevor didn't think that was a good choice and tried to convince Logan not to get it, but Logan stood his ground and said that's what he wanted. However, now he wants all the other Big Hero 6 characters.
These boys love playing together, and I love catching it. I am so grateful they are friends.
A sleepy miss, out and about. She almost always has to take one of her naps in the car. The third kid doesn't have the luxury of sleeping in their bed.
Logan ready for church with his Lightning Mcqueen glasses. He can't leave the house without an accessory.
We had a Labor Day BBQ with some friends that moved away about a year ago. Not really away, but about 30 minutes from us, so we don't see them as often. In their toys Savannah found this great necklace and it kept her entertained most of the night.
Savannah playing with the alphabet train, always a favorite for my kids.
I've set a goal to try a new recipe once a week because sometimes I get real lazy and repeat the same meals over and over, multiple times in one week. I thought one new recipe a week is totally manageable and after a year I will have 52 new recipes that I can draw from.
This picture is stuffed zucchini with ground turkey, red peppers, onions, cheese, and green onions. It was pretty good and the boys liked it which is always important that the kids will eat it. Its a great quick recipe, especially if you have a garden growing lots of zucchini!
Savannah loves her blankets. She always needs one on her cheek to go to sleep and if she gets sad sitting on the floor, I can give her a blanket and suddenly she's all smiles.
One day we were a little early to pick up Trevor from school so we decided to go on a walk through the neighborhood by Trevor's school. Logan loved it and found a great spot to rest. He said to me, "I need a little rest". He loves being outside and exploring. He is my adventure boy!
I love that her feet are crossed and she's got one arm out.
This video of her laugh is so great. Stinkin cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment