Savannah is getting too big! These pictures are when she was 7 months old and fitting into 12 month clothes. I love her little half smile/smirk in this picture. She's pretty dang cute.
She was still happily sitting still playing with toys within reach. She stayed being non-mobile for such a long time. I was grateful for the luxury of having plenty of time to prepare for another moving child.
Having treats again....
And meeting up with friends at Chick Fil A, and of course greeting the cow!
Carving pumpkins! Trevor helped clean out his pumpkin, but we couldn't convince Logan to touch the insides.
At our ward Trunk or Treat all dressed up!
Savannah- Unicorn, Dave- Vampire, Logan- Ninja, Trevor- Gladiator, and Kendree- Witch
We had a neighborhood party on Halloween, complete with chili, cornbread, friends, and trick or treating. It was really fun to be with our neighbors and have the kids play. The dads took the kids trick or treating around our neighborhood while the moms stayed behind to hand out candy. We were able to put Savannah to bed and just take the baby monitor with us outside. So Convenient!!!
Logan loving all of his candy.
Trevor couldn't believe How. Much. Candy. He had!
Pictures just before they took off their costumes to go to bed. I've discovered I'm not so great at taking pictures when all the fun is happening. Something to work on. But at least they were still in their costumes!
Our Unicorn got her picture taken the next morning. I think she pulled it off pretty well. I love her cheeks in that hat!!!
I had a friend share what she wrote on a chalkboard in her house. I totally did the same thing and put it on our porch with the pumpkins!
Grandma Brough sent the kids some fun Halloween cards and stickers. The boys had a great time using them. And just the other day, Logan found a card and opened it and said, "Dear Logan, we hope you have a great Halloween." Love Grandpa and Grandma.
I thought it was amazing he remembered getting a Halloween card a couple months later!
No comments:
Post a Comment