Sunday, October 11, 2015

Just livin the dream...

Savannah's halloween/fall outfit. I loved the little tutu attached to her stripped pants. And I think Dave loved this shirt. 


 Trevor and Logan play together as much as they can. Logan is definitely bored when Trevor goes to school, but when they are home together they always find something to play. I am so grateful they are good friends. I think moving for the last two summers has really solidified their relationship because they really only have each other. Friends can come and go, but they always have each other.
 We borrowed a walker from a friend for Savannah to try out. She liked it for the first day or two we had it, but now she's not really a fan. She would rather just hang out sitting on the floor.

 Logan's face after his favorite snack, blueberry greek yogurt.
 Our friend Katy helping out with reading books at bedtime.
 Savannah is learning to be stable on her feet.

 Logan is teasing Savannah by putting his feet up on her toy. This boy cannot help himself, but to tease everyone. He kind of reminds me of his Dad. 

 Playing in the sandbox at Hammond Park. I finally remembered to bring sand toys for this park, and they weren't really interested in the sand at first, but I made them play there for awhile because we had the toys. Once they started, they had a great time.
 
 Trevor went to a birthday party on a Saturday so we took Savannah and Logan to the mall to run around and play for a bit. Savannah had a blowout and I didn't have any extra clothes in the diaper bag, but I had my nursing cover. So I just wrapped her up in it and tried to make it look as much like a dress as I could. I think she looked pretty dang cute!

 We went to a birthday the next day for someone in Trevor's class and we could bring the whole family. They had it outside and it was perfect weather. They had a friend there playing the guitar. It was a really lovely evening. The kids had a great time running around and playing with friends.
 Logan is enjoying the birthday cake.

The nightly battle of dinner with a twist.


No comments: