Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lobsters and Playdates

One morning we went to do our usual grocery shopping at Kroger and Logan asked to go see the lobsters, which is a mandatory stop. We went to look at them through the glass as usual, then the man behind the counter asked if Logan would like to see one up close. Logan's eyes lit up, so the gentlemen grabbed one and walked around so Logan could see it. He was a little hesitant and nervous at first, but eventually he quickly touch the lobster. Afterwards, Logan was just beaming that he got to touch a lobster!

 Oh Savannah, we can't keep her out of the bathroom cupboards. So many treasures to find.



 I found this picture of my phone and I couldn't figure out how it got there. I asked Dave if he sneakily took this picture, and he said no. Then Trevor asked to see what picture I was talking about and I showed it to him. He, very matter-of-factly said I took that picture. I was a little surprised, but maybe that explains the little fingers you can see in the top of the picture. I am really grateful for this picture though. Its a rarity to get a picture of what I do with my time.  Sometimes I feel like I haven't accomplished much, but this picture helps remind me that I am doing something important.
 Logan was going through a few days of taking care of his baby. He would get our baby bath, and bathe it. Then get it dressed, feed it, and put it to bed with a blanket. It was pretty cute to watch him be so concerned with a baby.


 And of course hugs and loves for the baby.

 Miss Savannah coming to say "Hi"
 We had a playdate with a friend that moved away about a year ago. Our babies are just a couple weeks apart. We were thinking that they kind of look like they could be siblings.


No comments: