Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

Our church had an Easter brunch and egg hunt. The Easter bunny was there to say hello. The boys were obsessed with the bunny and followed him around every where. And to top it off, Logan would not stop touching the bunny butt. Such a Logan thing to do!



Enjoying the egg hunt!


Savannah and Daddy.
Digging into the candy after the hunt was over. Our friend Katy joined us for the brunch and the egg hunt. The kids loved having her there! And she was pretty helpful and good company for Dave and me.

Savannah had just learned how to say cheese to the camera.
Dyeing Easter eggs with my gladiator and Batman. And an after party snack of frozen berries, one of their favorites!

Savannah loved all the candy from and Easter and dug right in, unwrapping anything she could find. She's got pretty good fine motor skills. I'm always impressed with the things she opens.

Easter Sunday. She just discovered the cozy couple and has really loved getting in and out.

Such handsome boys!!! One of my favorite pictures of them. I could eat them up. They loved getting a new outfit for church. And now I can't convince them to wear anything else.


We had a very unsuccessful attempt at getting all three of them together in one picture.
But I do love this picture of Logan and Savannah interacting. So sweet! Because most of the time they are competing for attention.


Easter morning.

No comments: