Friday, March 11, 2016

Entertainment at home

So we have this gate at the top of our stairs. I don't think its serving its purpose anymore now that Savannah knows how to go up and down the stairs. She will crawl up the stairs and then be upset that she can't get in the gate. Or one of us will forget to lock the gate behind us, so she will open it up and get to the "unsafe" side and be made that the gate closed behind her. I think the gate will be coming down. Savannah now just thinks the gate is a toy or her enemy. 
But the outfit she has on is what Logan picked out for her for her birthday present. He was so excited about his choice!


 Another picture with Sandy Springs turtles at the library.
 The boys in their pajamas, ready for movie night.
 Logan had a playdate with some friends at our house. They all enjoyed a snack together. One of Logan's favorite activities.

 Bath time!
 Logan wanted his picture taken too. He was throwing a toy this sliding after it. Talk about awesome.



 I saw a picture of these blanket hammocks on facebook one afternoon and I thought the boys would really love it. And they totally do. But I'm not sure we can keep them up forever....still working on how to convince them that the table needs to be used for eating sometimes.
 We FINALLY got some sand for the sand box. Not sure if it was a wise choice, now that the house has a thin layer of sand all over. BUT, the kids love it and it does keep them entertained!

 My newest addition on the wall thanks to Kelli! I really love them! 
 Savannah has discovered the cozy coupe. Its a new favorite. Although the other day I knew she was playing with it, then suddenly she began screaming. I ran to see what had happened and she had fallen over the door and was stuck face down in the car. I didn't get a picture, but it was sad and cute all at the same time.

 The boys relaxing in their hammocks. They tell me at least once a day, "Mom, I'm going to go relax in my hammock."

No comments: