Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trevor's Birthday party at school

Trevor had a birthday party at school a few days early because school was ending the day before his birthday. He wanted Dunkin Donuts for his treat and had been asking for them for his birthday for months before, so we definitely got dunkin donuts to share with his class. 


We all went with to Trevor's school to celebrate. 
Logan loved getting in line and sitting with the big kids.
Trevor loved introducing his baby sister, Savannah, and his brother Logan.


A few days later was the end of year party for Trevor's class. Brent and Julie were there visiting us for a few days too!

I know this was Trevor's party, but I only got a picture of Savannah. I was helping organize the party and I'm just terrible about taking pictures when we are all having a good time.


No comments: