Trevor turns 6! Holy cow how did that happen. I am still having a hard time believing that I have a six year old. But he has been such a great kid. He is sincere, kind, inquisitive, and loving. He is such a good big brother and really enjoys playing with Logan and Savannah (most of the time). He made a piece of artwork at school that says, "Love is playing with my brother." I loved that because I felt like it was so fitting for Trevor. Now let's be real, he certainly can get upset with his siblings and needs a break. But in most cases, he loves having them around.
Recently he has a developed a love of Legos. That was the only toy he got for his birthday. They keep him entertained for the longest time. He really like the direction books and to follow them exactly. Even if the pieces are partly put together already, He will take them all apart so he can start at step 1 and do it exactly as the directions say.
Grandpa and Grandma Brough were in town for his birthday, so we took a little trip down to Legoland! Trevor was in heaven and loved every minute of it.
There was a spot to build your own race car out of legos and send it down a big slide. Trevor was there for a long time. He loves racing and legos, perfect combo for him.
Logan enjoyed every part multiple times. He was wandering around, exploring as usual.
Savannah found the music and was singing and dancing.
We had lunch at Johnny Rockets and Trevor really loved his hat. He wrote everything on the hat all by himself. He's so great and I am so grateful to be his mom. He teaches me everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment