To start off our year we were given a piano from someone in our ward getting rid of it. They gave it away for free as long as we arranged to get it moved. So we called a couple of guys from the CrossFit gym that have a truck and they came and helped us move the piano. We have yet to find some piano books so that we can play, but we want to get Trevor started on lessons before summer time.
For New Year's we went to a friends house to celebrate. We played minute to win it games. The kids made it pretty entertaining. We played the nylon and tennis ball game to knock over water balls. All of our kids thought it was a blast. Although I think Trevor got a little upset about not winning. And Logan had a great spin move on the floor to knock over all of the water bottles.
We got some snow and had a giant dirt pile in our backyard. The boys spent a good while outside climbing up the hill and sliding down.
Then after a long time outside in the snow they came in for some hot chocolate and cookies.
That afternoon they sat on the couch reading books together and Logan fell asleep. All of that climbing and playing in the snow really wore him out!
I think one of Savannah's favorite Christmas gifts was the assortment of lots of socks. She loves to pick out her socks everyday and loves to show them off. She took this picture of her feet and I decided to keep it to remind me of her socks.
Savannah got dressed up as spiderman one day. It was way too big for her but she loved it!
Logan was laying on the floor eating graham crackers and I asked him why he was on the floor and not on the table. He said the sun was burning him. I really couldn't argue with that because the sun was shining pretty bright through our windows at that moment.
Savannah was getting upset that I wouldn't give her my phone.
And then now were happy once we got a snack. I think I took these pictures because she wouldn't take off that hat and I thought it was pretty funny,
These three are all pretty good friends. They play mostly together and every so often they get on each other's nerves. But this particular day they thought it would be fun to hide in the cupboard together.
Looking at legos together.
I decided to try to clean up my diet a little bit and not have sugar or flour for a few weeks. One night when I was complaining about this new way of eating, Dave was kind and made me some peanut butter protein balls. He is pretty great and always willing to help me out.
Savannah is still the master of the kitchen and loves to be involved in all the cooking.
Logan sometimes will still fall asleep in the car in the late afternoon. He has always been good about just going to sleep when he's tired and not fighting it.
We sure love the sunsets in the big sky here!
We took the kids to a glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. It was pretty fun, but the coolest part for the boys was at the end there was a game that was a small room of lasers and you had to get to the other side without touching the lasers. They thought it was super cool and wanted to do it again and again.
Grump face....but she was loving that mac & cheese
Making cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment