I believe this is a picture Savannah snapped of Dave and Logan. I love it!
At Logan's preschool they had a selfie station. Everyday Savannah would run over and ask to have her picture taken. This was the best one of those.
Once every other week I go volunteer in Trevor's classroom in the afternoon. When I do that, Savannah goes to a friends house to play. By the time I pick her up its about an hour past her nap time. When we get home she will just snuggle up on the couch and go to sleep. I have really enjoyed nap time with her this year with no other kids home. Its a short season that I have really tried to relish every minute.
We were invited to a neighbors house to decorate ugly sweater cookies.
Another picture of Savannah at the photo spot at Logan's school.
For November, I created a gratitude tree and had the kids write on leaves what they were grateful for. Some things that were included was, komodo dragon, Asia, pink, coyotes, Island of Komodo, lizards, and my dinosaurs.
We attempted to curl Savannah's hair for the first time. She was so excited to get pretty. She played with my make up bag the whole time she was getting her hair done.
Logan, Savannah, and I had a spur of the moment chance to go to Chick Fil A. They were the best little lunch dates! Logan went to find and save us a table while I ordered food. He patiently waited at the table until I came and sat down. The table mats had the alphabet on them so we had a great conversation about letters and different things that started with each letter. When the food came, they stayed in their seats and ate all of their food. We enjoyed a sweet meal together and it was a satisfying mom moment. Sometimes meals are not enjoyable with little ones, but this particular one was pretty fabulous.
Yet another photo of Savannah.
We went shopping one night and the kids found all the jewelry. Savannah was so thrilled to have so many pretty things.
Logan turned to me and said, "Mom, look at me, I'm so handsome."
And I don't have a picture of Trevor because he was off telling the sales associate that he wants to get married so he was looking for jewelry for his future wife.
I took Savannah and Logan to the museum of Discovery one day with some friends. They found the astronaut suits. I have a similar picture of this with Trevor and Logan in astronaut suits.
We had a fun little play date with friends to make gingerbread houses.
I was in charge of helping with the Christmas party for Trevor's classroom. It turned out okay and the kids had a great time. Trevor's face in the picture just cracks me up.
Logan had his Christmas program at preschool.
So proud and happy after the program.
We met up with some of our friends, The Zuegschmidts, from Atlanta at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I didn't get any really great pictures, but it was so fun to see them! They have three boys that are pretty close in age to our kids.
We got together with some friends to make rice crispy treat trains. Savannah mostly just ate the candy, but the boys enjoyed frosting and decorating.
Christmas Eve Sunday
Logan and I took a great nap together after church.
All ready for Santa to come!
Playing pass the pig. Its just like hot potato but with a farting pig. The kids think it is absolutely hilarious.
Building and creating with Jenga blocks.
The gingerbread houses Logan and Savannah made.
Santa came!
The kids coming down stairs Christmas morning.
Savannah got a bag full of pretend make up from the Davenports. It was a highlight for her!
Dave has been wanting to give my parents onesie pajamas for years and this was the year. The opened it up and we immediately requested for them to put them on and take a picture. Look at how happy those faces are!
My very own PJ Masks crew at home.
Owlette, Gecko, Cat Boy
For December, I made a Christmas tree for all of our Christmas cards.
A couple days after Christmas we headed to Salt Lake to surprise our parents with a short visit. We went to Scheels with Dave's family.
Rode the ferris wheel.
We played games with our friends Ereksons and Stokers.
Then we hung out with my family before heading back home.
As we were heading out of Salt Lake we realized we had left the boys' coats at our friends house. So we turned around and stayed for one more day. We took the opportunity to take our kids past Westminster College and the University of Utah to show them where Dave and I went to school. Trevor kept saying that his mind was blown at how big the University of Utah campus was. We also took them downtown to Temple Square to check out the visitor centers, the Nativity, and see the lights. During the Nativity, the kids were quiet and listening. Trevor was smiling at the end and I asked him what he was thinking, he said, "I feel happy. The Nativity makes me happy." I loved hearing this so much! It was a great time to be together and enjoy my little family on Temple Square.
Ending with cute baby Graham.































































































No comments:
Post a Comment